Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use.
The fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or video or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
To comply with our DMCA Notice, send a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information retaining the following format:
- A. Identification of the copyrighted material claimed to have been infringed (multiple copyrighted works at a single fansite are covered by a single notification);
- B. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing which is to be removed with sufficient information to permit us to locate the material;
- C. Information permitting us to contact you (name, postal address, telephone number, email address);
- D. Include the following statements: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material described above in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” and “The information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- E. A physical, electronic or digital signature, in a form acceptable to us, of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to submit copyright infringement notification as described herein will result in no legal notice or action on behalf of selfesteempower.com
Misrepresentations – any person who purposefully misrepresents under this section:
- that material is infringing,
- that material was removed or disabled by misidentification, shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, incurred by the alleged infringer.
SelfEsteemPower reserves the right to terminate the user’s account in the case of repeat infringements of copyrights.